Monday, February 22, 2016

Intro - Deep Chantry

The guy who does & Magazine posts a daily blog called Castle Triskelion where he posts a dungeon room a day. I thought that was a pretty cool idea. I've been working on a pseudo-mega dungeon off and on (mostly off) for a couple years and it is finally nearing completion.

So I'm instituting this blog to create a sort of hex-crawl of the region around the Chantry. When I get it done, I may package it all together as a free pdf...

I don't have a good track record with such projects - and the internet has been littered with the partly finished skeletons of such massive undertakings... But it's something. And I've done nothing for a good while now, so...

A note on organization... there probably won't be any. That is: While I will intend to begin at the beginning, I'll almost certainly jump around on the blog. Sorry. Read it for what it is. A place for me to finalize my ideas. A place for maybe others to get some ideas. I will be keeping a document of everything in order for possible future "publication" but the blog is likely to be organized... haphazardly.

Also, there will be a "TO FINISH" Note on some - meaning that if I ever publish any of this, I will have pieces to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment